Nighttime snacks that won't hurt your figure
Curiosity! The method with warm milk is quite old and probably some of us have heard about it from their grandmothers. But how does it really look like? Well, milk contains tryptophan, which is responsible for good sleep. It would seem that our grandmothers were right and it is worth using their ways. On the other hand, of course, you'll also find protein in milk that significantly hinders the action of tryptophan. So warm milk for sleep has a rather placebo effect, and its effect can be due to association with childhood and sleeping us adults.
- Rusks smeared with Nutella + milk: Whip whole-grain biscuits with 1 teaspoon of "Nutella" cream and drink with a glass of skim milk.
- Remember summer: you will need one wafer leaf, put 5 chopped strawberries on it and pour one teaspoon of maple syrup.
- As in childhood: Heat 1 cup of skim milk with 1 teaspoon of chocolate syrup. Drink it with a few small crackers.
- Sweet protein snack: Spread a few peanut butter crackers on natural wheat flour. Drink tea with 2 teaspoons of milk.
- Normal flakes: Mix ¼ of chocolate flavor flakes and ¼ of ordinary flakes, pour ej cup of skim milk and add ¼ cup of chopped strawberries.
- Quick banana pudding: slice the banana, pour skim milk and blend. In this way, a tasty and non-calorie cocktail will come out.
- Peach mousse: Cut 1 medium peach and pour ½ cup of cold vanilla yogurt.
- Roasted corn worth the sin: 4 cups popcorn sprinkle with one tablespoon of brown sugar
- Carrot cut into sticks - instead of sticks. It works perfectly when you are looking for something to snack in front of the TV or while surfing the Internet.
- Salmon - its properties are used by Madonna and each of us should follow her example. Salmon provides omega-3 fatty acids that help us maintain a youthful appearance and slim figure as they stimulate digestion.
- Citruses - these low calorie fruits give a good injection of vitamin C.
- Raspberries - the fiber contained in them regulates bowel function and helps in slimming. In addition, raspberries are rich in vitamins and antioxidants, contain magnesium, calcium, potassium.